Natalie Godinez

Friday, May 7, 2010

HOME RUN!!!!!

Julian aka Juju had his first baseball game on tuesday! The day started out so horrible/ yet funny!! ha ha so we are getting ready in the morning and Juju is flipping out! CRYING so loud and annoying! He is crying because I haven't bought his baseball pants( I was going to buy them on my lunch) so I calm him down and tell him look juju I'm getting them today! So he stops crying for about 2 seconds and then starts crying again ( he's been emotional lately) and I'm like ohhh my gosh what now? He said he cant go to school because his coach told him to be at his game "early" lol so of course Juju wanted to be there at 8:00 am when his coach meant be there early meaning like a few mins before the game! So I finally explain to him whats going on and he calms down and gets dressed for school, remember i have to hurry EVERY MORNING to be at work by 8:00 am! And with Juju huffing and puffing about everything makes things worst! So we go down stairs, FINALLY, we are ready to leave and he opens his lunch pail and his banana is rotten, well not rotten but brown.. I guess you can say rotten so he starts crying AGAIN!!! You gotta remember he doesn't just sob he cries like someone punched him in the face lol so we finally leave I drop Adrian (my other brother) at school and then I take juju.. so I'm dropping him off and Juju is having a hard time getting out of his car seat so I get off to help him and guess what?!?! if you guessed "he started crying AGAIN" you are so right!!! Poor Juju he is already having a horrible morning... So I finally make it to work and guess what!!!??? I get this call from my mom that the alarm at the house was set off and i need to go over there and meet the police! so I'm like rushing over there, EVERYTHING was fine! 2 mins later I get a call from my orthodontist that I had an appointment that day at 8:00 am!! Im like freaking out because I had it for Thursday!! ughh.... to cut it short it was a very odd morning!!!

Well anyways back to Jujus game:
He played very well and scored a HOME RUN!!!!! It was HILARIOUS!! But here are some photos from his game!














No comments:

Post a Comment